Yesterday (8 July 2013), I went to seminar who was held in my campus (Gunadarma University) at Kenari, Central Jakarta. The title of seminar was “Seminar Master Colloquium”.
I went to the seminar with my classmates, such as “Tatang”, “Maulana”, “Mamat”. Maybe, you know them? I think so. 😀
From Simatupang to Kenari. The distance is so so, not near and not far. But, I don’t know path to get there. So, I have to go together with my friends. We ride a motorcycle. In indonesia it is known as “Konvoi“.
On the way, there was something funny. We were almost there, and I didn’t realize it. I was riding in the front of my friends. They turned to the left, while I went straight. When I looked back, they have lost. 🙁
I was confused. Where did they go? I tried to find my own way. Hahaha. Finally, I got there and I met them all. 🙂 After that, we went to the 2nd floor of the campus Gunadarma Kenari.
After waiting fo a while, we entered the seminar room.
At this seminar, there are 6 speakers. The speakers are a student from Gunadarma University.
- Mara Nugraha – Pengenalan Wajah dan Pengenalan Suara sebagai Indera pada Robot
- Nurfajria Muchlis – Implementasi Neural Network untuk Prediksi Hasil Pertandingan Kejuaraan Sepak Bola Eropa 2012
- Hadyan Taris Akbar – Pemanfaatan Natural Language Processing untuk Analisis Sentimen pada Situs Mikroblog Twitter
- Eko Yudiatmoko – Penerapan Web Semantik pada Proses Pembuatan Reporting
- Syafrizal Adi Saktia – Asset Management & Challenge On System Development
- Andre Pratama – Work Flow Document System with Integration Data
- Marni Indriati – Penerapan e-Resep pada Rekam Medis Elektrenik Klinik menggunakan OpenEMR
Here was a photo. I found it from Mr. I Made’s photo album on Facebook. 😀
I think the list topics of seminar was so amazing. And I hope, I can be like them one day.
Latest posts by mahisaajy (see all)
- Bukber Bareng Latsar BMKG Golongan 3 Angkatan 3 - May 15, 2019
- Peristiwa Membaca - April 9, 2019
- Coffee Morning 2.0: Berpikir Liar untuk Meningkatkan Inovasi Layanan MKG - April 4, 2019